Next Club Meeting
June 30th 7:00 PM @ MR&GC Club House
Firearm Safety Field Day
This is for online certification. We are keeping the class small, so preregistration is necessary. Bring your certification with you and we will provide everything else.
To Register: Text or Call Tom Berry @ 763-355-0317
When: June 27th 2016
Where: Monticello Rod and Gun Club. 1821 West River Street Monticello, MN
Start Time: 8:00am until 12:30pm
MR&GC SHOOTING HOURS
10:00AM – SUNSET
We offer a summer trap league, a pistol league, firearms training, and space for archery. Our rifle range allows you to sight in your rifle on our 100yd range. Both the pistol and rifle range offer an excellent back drop for your targets.
2016 Monticello Rod & Gun Club Membership
- Membership Renewal Period for existing members – March 1st through May 31st
- $25.00 late registration fee on June 1st forward for all existing Members
- New members – Initial Membership – $125.00 ($100. Membership – $25.00 Processing fee “this includes 6.875% sales Tax”) .
- Shooting Member Renewal – $100.00 (This Includes 6.875% Sales Tax)
- Active Member Renewal – $35.00 (This Includes 6.875% Sales Tax)
- Asking for annual “donation” from Gold Members
- Membership may be paid by cash, check, money order or cashier’s check.
- New or existing Membership Sign up:
- One hour before Monthly Club Meeting
- 1st & 3rd Saturdays of the month @ 9:00am.-11:00am. (March – May)
- Walk-thru completed @ the Club @ the above listed times.
- Gate Code Presented to the New Member @ their 1st club meeting
- Other sign up times may be available upon request @ the availability of Membership Coordinators
- Walk-thru must be completed and signed off by Board Members or Membership Coordinators
- Replacement Membership Badges = $5.00 “This includes 6.875% Sales Tax”
- Chris Heikkila @ 952-451-0726
- Russ Paumen @ 612-247-0217